- Purified Water
- French Press Coffeepot
- Good Coffee Turkish Grind
(I'm giving you lots of creative license here. My thought is if it comes whole bean in a bag, you're on the right track. Pick a flavor, pour it into the grinder at the grocery store and dial that baby all the way over to Turkish. It will look like powder when it's ground.)
- Half n Half real dairy as in from a cow not that corn syrup solids business
- Your favorite sweetening agent Splenda or sugar
- A can of whipped cream
Steps to Coffee Bliss:
- Put a pot of purified water on the stove to boil.
- Put two tablespoons turkish ground coffee into the French press.
- When the water boils, pour it over the coffee into the French press.
- Wait 4 minutes. If I am in a hurry, I wait just 1.
- The coffee will be dark and opaque. This is good.
- Pour the coffee into a cup and saucer if you're going for a girly girl vibe or into a big mug if you're going for broke.
- Fill the cup 2/3 full.
- Add sugar or Splenda. Be generous.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add half-n-half. Be generous.
- Put a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Sip the coffee with a happy slurpy sound and and grin cause you've got a cream moustache!
If you're already hot under the collar, then you can pour this over crushed ice. It's strong coffee, it will stand up to ice.Hope you enjoy it, Jen! I'll post the chillin' blend-your-way-to-heaven coffee recipe next.