Friday, May 4, 2007

Real Family Life

Hoo-ee~!(enormous grin)(does Snoopy's Happy Dance)Folks, I am going to sleep freer than I was when I woke up this morning. Lost/gave up/donated/delivered from huge chunk of shrapnel today. Theophostic prayer rocks! Then after reading this timely reminder from Maria, I went home and relaxed and enjoyed my family. After the kiddo was gone to bed, I savored some FUN with Delighted Husband. Just playin' and adoring each other. We ended up tangled in a great big glorious snuggle and I sang him to sleep. Here's the really cool part. The part that shows how integrated and whole my lil' heart is becoming. You know what I sang to my fabulously naked husband as we lay exhausted after thunderous lovemaking? I sang hymns. We worshipped through the afterglow. (cue Dennis Rainey...) "now that's REAL FAMILY LIFE" (fit of giggles)-SW

1 comment:

Eleutheros said...

Now that's what I call a couple who get God!

May your marriage and it's bed be forever blessed with Acts of Love.

Dennis!