Monday, October 29, 2007

Talk back radio

Sometimes I hear a song and I find myself "talking back" composing a reply on-the-fly.
This is one of those times.
The song is Love Cocoon by Vigilantes of Love off their Slow Dark Train album. Heard about the song in the book To Become One. (great book, but that's another article)

Honey, I wanna attack your flesh, with glad abandon
I wanna look for your fruits, I wanna put my hands on 'em
I wanna pump your thermostat, beneath your skin
I wanna uncover your swimming hole and dive right in

Attack away darlin!
you'll find my flesh easy to convince
my fruits tremble with delight at the thought of being sought
touch me now!
I can feel my heat rising, sweat trickling
pump away!
my swimming hole our refreshment and delight
drink up baby!

No comments: