Monday, April 9, 2007

Portraits of Brave and Holy Sensuousness, Part One

Every now and then, I hear a story of a delighted husband and sensuous wife who are experiencing brave and holy sensuousness in their marriage. I love these stories! They make me wanna say, "You go, girl!" or "Good for you, Big Fella!" or "Wow, God your generosity is way too much but we'll take it anyway". You know. Those kind of stories.

So I've been collecting these for awhile.
I'll post them here.

Have you experienced brave and holy sensuousness in your marriage? Share your story by emailing me. If your story makes me wanna' say "You go, girl!" or "Good for you, Big Fella!" or "Wow, God your generosity is way too much but we'll take it anyway" when I read it, then don't be surprized if your story gets posted.

No comments: